PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At us such prblema. At me the son - 5 years. Last time, as...

Julia
19.05.2004, 01:54
Hello! At us such prblema. At me the son - 5 years. Last time, as soon as I it or him for what nibud narugaju even if slightly I shall shout though I try to not do or make it or this, t. To. One children's psychiatrist has explained to me that I have forgotten "to abuse" about a category concerning svego the child, / to It or This there are reasons, here shall not state, basically ponjatnye/he starts to run into a hysterics and to shout: - Mum, mum, naderi to me to the priest!
It is horror any! I assume, that last 2 weeks he does not have not enough attention, assume, that he, having got used to that abused it or him and by that / as that has told or said psihiatr/has started to get used to an idea, that he bad, asks, that it or him nakahali. That is removes or takes out thus moral punishment. But it on any sado-mazo brushes away. He demands, shouts. Business in that still, that I punished it or him physically, did not beat, certainly, but after the priest or for an ear or slightly a thong earlier, a floor of year back. Considered or counted, it is what is it correct concerning boys. But now has understood, that is not present and since then if only for an ear I shall pull about in extreme cases. What to me to do or make in reply to such " 2 how to react? I am afraid, that my child can become izvrashchentsem, and I do not know, how it or this to avoid or as to it or this to not push.

Rebekka
19.05.2004, 18:00
On your place I would address not to psihiatoru, and to the family psychologist, at what not through an Internet, and internally. Updating of behaviour of all members of family is in my opinion necessary.

Pisarenko N.A.
20.05.2004, 06:50
Yes, brushes away. First of all, to distinguish discipline and severity, and humiliating or frightening punishments. It is possible to make frightening enough impression upon the child and simple abuse. It seems to me, there are circumstances about which you do not write: in norm or rate " after the priest slightly " such consequences does not give. On your place, I would not waste time in an Internet, and would show the boy internally, and to the psychologist, certainly (psychiatry here at all at what).