PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my child (4 years) the third week holds successively...

Natasha
18.05.2004, 22:23
Hello, the doctor! At my child (4 years) the third week the temperature - 39 - 38, 5 - 38 37, 5 successively keeps. She that decreases, rises, regardless of the fact that is accepted all medicines, including antibiotics. The doctor diagnosed all over again - an angina, then a scarlatina, analyses of a blood and urine normal, the throat too has come to norm or rate, the nose only is hammered and the temperature keeps constantly. Prompt, please, that to me to do or make? The doctor of anything concrete cannot tell or say...

Bagautdinova I.V.
20.05.2004, 06:33
Consult at an ENT vracha-long temperature and zalozhennost a nose are characteristic for sinusitises (a genyantritis and so forth) probably received therapy was not effective, therefore it is necessary to pick up other more powerful or potent antibiotic and to be treated with a short course (inform the scheme or plan of the spent treatment - nazavanija preparations and terms of their reception on e. mail: maxfa@doctor. ru