PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my daughter 2 years and 2 months, she from 6 months is engaged in a masturbation (skreshch...

Ille
19.05.2004, 03:00
To my daughter 2 years and 2 months, she from 6 months is engaged in a masturbation (crosses legs or foots). Were at nevropat., the gynecologist, analyses on intestinal parasites have handed over - experts have told or said, that all in norm or rate. Analyses good. Drank or saw ljumminal. All without changes. Advise, what it is possible to make? Nothing is interesting to her, she retires, and to us is fast in sadik. Thanks.

Rachkov V.E.
19.05.2004, 18:27
Try to distract and switch the child as much as possible. It is More to spend with it or him of time. Address to the good psychoneurologist.

JUlja
20.05.2004, 04:02
Hello, Illja!
I write to you because I think, that you very much experience from- masturbations of a daughter. With me there was the same from small age - approximately from 3 years, constantly, probably, every day. With health that's all right. I remember all perfectly. The girl has learned in sadike to cross legs or foots - and then I finished all itself. Now I think, it is a psychological problem. Mum has early divorced from the father. I a little it or her saw, basically me rastila the grandmother, it was important to mum - to learn one me to read and consider or count, she has begun in a year so by 2-nd years I already read. Do not demand much from the daughter, do not press on it or her, do not bring to a focus that she does or makes. Address to the children's psychotherapist.
Now at me good family - daughters of 14 months, I wear the second child. Success to you!