PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor. To my daughter of 5 months. Last time me...

Svetlana.
18.05.2004, 05:34
Good afternoon, the dear doctor.
To my daughter of 5 months. Last time me disturbs its or her dream. In current of day she, practically does not sleep. And if falls asleep, no more than for 40 minutes. I try that nothing disturbed it or her, but she wakes up from any rustle and, very much often when tries to turn on a backrest or on another bochek. At once shouts and does not fall asleep or fall asleep any more though it is visible that to sleep wants. At night a dream too restless. 3 4 times wake up. I read that at this age kids sleep 19 hours per day and for a night any more prasypajutsja till the morning. Can at us a problem and it is necessary to address to experts? The child on thoracal vskarmlevanii, a chair normal 1 2 in day. In advance we thank for the answer.

JAsnovidjashchaja
18.05.2004, 09:54
Programs are not present negative at the child (decay, malefices and t. Item).

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
20.05.2004, 02:19
There are malospjashchie children to very sensitive dream, often at survey at them it is possible to find this or that soft neurologic symptomatology, sometimes prihodtisja to interfere by means of preparations. For improvement of a dream it is possible to give elementary restful teas (nervoflkus, Hipp), but only after survey of the pediatrist and the neurologist, t. To. All not clear to you should be set questions to the doctor who sees the child. Also try to not pay attention on not clearly whence undertaken in conference jasnovidjashchuju:-)