PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I already to you once addressed, in connection with problems of the child...

Tamara
19.05.2004, 10:54
Good afternoon! I already to you once addressed, in connection with problems of the child iz-for crossing or moving to other country. To my son of 10 years, already almost year as has moved, I bring up its or his one. I am afraid, that now our periodic vzaimoneponimanie it is connected any more with the adaptic period. Mutual relations at us with it or him friendly, instead of " sverhu-downwards ", but last time he at all does not bear or take out criticism in the address, even told or said in a soft manner. If I try something to prompt with any lessons where he obviously is not right, at once, not having allowed to finish speaking, - " Well I know, I know! It is not necessary to me to speak anything! " And I in an easy or a light;a mild bewilderment, as to me of a message. To not correct its or his mistake or error and let it will be sticked with a nose itself at school? But in fact the same English is necessary not for an estimation and if at its or his school will not correct, in a head and there will be incorrectly remembered word. And as a whole how me to express the disapproval its or his any actions? Sometimes he tries to exasperate me, deliberately ugly conducting behind a table. Or strongly enough teases (last time very much often). I try to translate draznilki for fun or simply to not pay attention if I see, that spreading of a cream on a table obviously has demonstrative character. But I also would not like, that it pereroslo in permissiveness. Now any my remark made by quiet tone, causes very rough reaction, down to tears. Such sensation that the limit of my patience is tested by all possible or probable ways and if I vse-taki have reacted then rigid upiratelstvo ili/and tears. Prompt, please, as to me itself to correctly message with the son. P. S. Now, for example, he has just returned, having had a rest three weeks at my parents, and the third day periodically such buttings. (schools already here again practically any - all estimations are exposed, t. e. He is not overloaded). In Russia my mum addressed with it or him to the children's psychotherapist where after the spent inspections, it has been told or said, that patalogii there is no also all within the limits of norm or rate.

Pisarenko N.A.
19.05.2004, 22:34
I think, both of you pereutomleny. Adaptation is hard and detkam, and the adult. And the psychotherapist should not only separate norm or rate from ne-norms or rates, but also work with the child by inquiry of the parent - t. To. Problems happen and to absolutely normal children.