PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist, please, advice or council. To my son 10, 5 months he n...

Katerina
14.05.2004, 05:22
The dear doctor, help or assist, please, advice or council. To my son 10, 5 months he does not creep, does not rise on chetverenki, rises only for handles, goes very uncertainly (too for handles), a teeth is not present. Still belchs often irrespective of the accepted quantity or amount of nutrition (at the night of it or this does not occur or happen). As a whole the child quiet and cheerful, says different sounds and syllables. We live in Belgium and the local pediatrist of special trouble does not test, at all does not direct or refer to the neurologist, speaks, that it is necessary to wait still. And I very much worry. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.05.2004, 15:15
The child full-term? Healthy in the pediatric plan? Backlog in development can be both a specific feature, and a pathology. In absentia to not understand. It is necessary to show more often even to the pediatrist, for prophylaxis.

Katerina
16.05.2004, 14:32
(Third) has been made scheduled cesarean for 10 days earlier, but the child has been taken pripomoshchi vacuum vantuza (very short-term applying - shares of second according to the husband) At a birth a hypoglycemia t. To. I had Diabetum of pregnant women. Apgar - 9 10. Feeding artificial. Have left for 6 day, the cord or navel has disappeared on 9 tye. I of the two first children developed much more quickly, they already went to this age. Usli it not a specific feature of development about what pathology there can be a speech? Taoke impression, that he not weak physically (weight 9, 800 body height 79), instead of is able to do or make that that is necessary on age, he has sat down too late in 8, 5 - 9 months

Nogovitsyn V.J.
19.05.2004, 20:58
The diagnosis under your description you will not put. Anything specific is not present. Show more often to the doctor while it is more than anything.