PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I think, that at us a heat rash, the local doctor has directed to the allergist...

Eve's mum
11.05.2004, 20:08
The doctor, I think, that at us a heat rash, the local doctor has directed to the allergist, that too - either a heat rash, or an allergy. Specks and small pryshchiki redden turn pale, on the face, on a neck, and on nemnogu on all body. Mum - too the pediatrist - approves or confirms, that the heat rash on the face cannot be. At me in a head already any infections, dermatitises and other muck. There is a probability, what at all of us taki the heat rash, and is no need me zamorachivatsja? The Child is capricious, but the temperature is not present, appetite normal, drinks - at us very hotly much. To cologne on a skin does not react. I bathe in a camomile. To us year and 10 months.

Albanova V.I.
15.05.2004, 19:35
Your mum of the right. With cologne to grease it is not necessary, is better to apply zinc talker Tsindol. Also reconsider a diet

Eve's mum
19.05.2004, 15:42
Has reconsidered a diet, sikljuchili all krasno-orange, it became better, but all palchiki in eruptions, the face, a neck and a stomach or belly, a back and legs or foots pure or clean, twice a day I bathe in a turn, I apply a dusting powder, I am afraid of dermal diseases.