PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether is milk or dairy smes 1 adapted? I shall finish feeding probably...

Julia
18.05.2004, 13:11
Whether is milk or dairy smes 1 adapted? I shall finish feeding probably the child soon, already 3 day I feel, that in second half of day of milk practically is not present. I try to put more often the child to a breast if in couple of days nothing will change then I shall enter an admixture. Prompt, what is better for giving and how to begin? To the kid 4 months, drink a few apple juice and children's tea hipp. A chair little bit liquid (probably from juice), but our pediatrist did not advise to stop, 3 4 times a day.

Irina
19.05.2004, 09:23
Dear Julia, do not hurry up before to translate the child on an admixture (smeshanoe feeding) it is necessary to be convinced, that milk really does not suffice. For this purpose it is necessary to weigh the child, to define or determine an increase in weight for last month, to spend control feeding within 1 2 days. Try to save thoracal feeding up to 6 months In 4 months one feeding it is possible to replace kashkoj, - it is possible to enter vegetable mashed potatoes into 5 months. So gradually thoracal milk will decrease in a ration. If introduction of an admixture 1 can quite approach or suit nevertheless is required. It is entered gradually, replacing on one feeding. The chair of the child, behaviour, a status of a skin is marked or celebrated.