PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte the doctor! Prompt in what there can be a reason of aggression, is curve...

Natalia
11.05.2004, 22:11
Zdravstujte the doctor! Prompt in what there can be a reason of aggression, krivljany, my tearfulness dochurki, her of 5 years. I constantly try to correct it in her with 3. Aggressive she at me since a birth, besides "awl". Fighted on a platform with children iz-for toys, rezkovata with them conducted. I also explained to her and after the priest happened gave, as it was absolutely impossible to leave with her to children. But earlier was not though krivljany, t. e I think she so wants it is pleasant to all associates. That begins not naturally itself messages: guffaws, wriggles, kakby all on public works. There were at us the mother-in-law with the mother-in-law they very ostentatious, that is encouraged unnaturalness in behaviour, but there were that they of all week. Really she was in time so to a meeting. Now I can not explain to her, that so messages it is wrong. I speak her, I show her as she from looks or appears, when wriggles, but uselessly. I at all do not remember when we with her, stirred or chattered about all as earlier. Such sensation, that nitochka communications or connections between us was gone. The husband insists, that I indulge it or her also she have mounted upon a neck. I agree with that that she behaves izbalovanno, but the reason I think in other. She straight off can razplakatsja iz-for a trifle: for example, has risen in the morning and could not open a door on kitchen or cuisine and already crying comes and speaks, that we are guilty that the door is closed. I have expelled it or her, forces are not present. Then I explain to her that nobody is guilty, it was just necessary to ask to open a door and all. Even playing teniss, she constantly blames the partner if she could not return a ball. Then speech at it or her began to suffer. Earlier in 3 years stirred or chattered without a stopping, such compound sentences uttered "handbell" all it or her named, and now to explain that to her it can not is necessary, to tell in detail about sadik and detok. I feel that snej to be created something not fine and how to help or assist I do not know to her. I addressed to the doctor, to me have told or said that the child at me remarkable, simply I afford a little. I know, that she remarkable, but at us already problems have begun. Friends do not invite us on a visit as she as hurricane to be worn and tries in every possible way that to it or her all constantly paid attention, hardly that cries, and its or her girl-friends was or former with mums try to not meet us as she is not able to concede itself, whining, all she tells what good, brags, number or room one more shortly tries to be everywhere and always. I can is valid it or her razbalyvala. And how then to reach it or her without shlepkov? Still I have not told or said, that not lacerated system at it or her rather weak, as problems with a backfilling since a birth. I till 2 years in general chronically did not get enough sleep. Very serious attitudes or relations with the mother-in-law umenja and docha was svidelem scandals and as I cried, then the mother-in-law spoke at her about me to badly other people. Katena even stammered, has now passed or has now taken place. I do not know as to act or arrive: whether I can forbid to communicate to her with the grandmother if after their dialogue I with a daughter have problems? What to do or make? I seem to me its or her such already I like less, and from this idea too is not sweet. And here hour has learned or has found out back, that it or her boljachka-diskenzija zhelchevyvodjashchih ways svzana it appears from it or her psiho-emotsianalnym sosotojaniem. Prompt pozhalusta where I was mistaken? Yours faithfully, Natalia.

Pisarenko N.A.
15.05.2004, 10:05
Natalia, you were not mistaken anywhere, but your history at all for an Internet. You have, even under the limited information, disturbance of emotional contact to the child, neurotic frustration at the girl (the variant of neurotic development is possible or probable - if to judge on early uneasiness of the girl with disturbances of a dream). A psychosomatic symptomatology. e. This all not for conversations, and for treatment, and long and serious. Most likely, the psychological help is required also to you, even at a level of consultations, information support. And it is important now, within the limits of an Internet, to understand, that you deal not with bad education, influence, character itd itp, and with serious problems of the child, - to the present to anybody, except for you, not necessary. With disturbances of mental development (not illness or disease, namely disturbances). And the earlier the child with mum in this situation will get to the psychologist, the it will be better for both. I wish good luck.

Natalia
19.05.2004, 07:19
I thank for the answer.