PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! To the child 5 months About half a year back I have noticed 2 years, that at ra...

Marina
14.05.2004, 11:49
The doctor! To the child 5 months About half a year back I have noticed 2 years, that at delution of legs or foots in a joint coxofemoral at it or him such unpleasant click is distributed. The right leg or foot. Have gone or send to the orthopedist, that has told or said - yes, strange, have made US, that's all right, have directed on a roentgen, but we yet have not made it or him. The orthopedist was obvious in confusion because does not understand how it can be, up to 2 h years us 3 different orthopedists and not time looked, and anybody never has noticed nothing, and I earlier did not notice it, the child goes and runs fine, and you as think, what is it can be????

Porohnja V.S.
15.05.2004, 08:02
In " the Sign soskalzyvanija heads ", inherent to a congenital dislocation of a femur, enters a sound element in the form of click. But shchelchek can be and at simple " hrustenii fingers ". It not a dislocation. Therefore it is necessary to check all attributes of the Sign soskalzyvanija heads, and not just to listen to clicks.

Marina
18.05.2004, 12:36
And what for this purpose to do or make? The roentgen will help or assist? And how to treat, if she slides off?

Porohnja V.S.
19.05.2004, 06:37
Would begin with a x-ray film t/joints in a direct projection.