PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. At me a question in occasion of improvement of appetite at the child. To the child...

Alexis-hi@yandex.ru
16.05.2004, 12:44
Zdrastvujte. At me a question in occasion of improvement of appetite at the child. To the child of 5 months, from them 4 months have spent in hospital. Has transferred or carried 2 serious operations. As a result have diagnosed a purulent pyelonephritis. Have discharged from hospital, thought we shall normally type or collect weight, but not here that was, we eat in day nearby 300 gram, but it a little. We walk. We bathe, we do or make every possible procedures. The baby active enough. Did or made repeated uzi, pus in a kidney has not appeared, have called this business on another. A calcification on mine. There is a fiber at urine, and as lejkotsyty all field of vision. Vrach has told or said that treatment by antibiotics of has settled or exhausted and leaving or care care and a good delivery is necessary. We feed the boy with the Baby without cooking. Whether there are in the nature enzymes which could to improve appetite at the child. Thankful in advance for the answer.

Khaikin And.
17.05.2004, 14:13
Objective data on a set of weight are necessary to me. How much was born, and a set on months.

Alexis-hi@yandex.ru
18.05.2004, 00:11
Zdrastvujte, the boy rodilsjas in weight 1650.
First three months did not add in weight, were on infusional therapy + feeding.
On fourfold month weighed 1920. With this weight also have discharged from hospital on March, 25th. At present we weigh 2500. And the diagnosis after the last uzi: Diffusive or Diffuse changes of a parenchyma of kidneys. A nephrocalcinosis with it is left. Thankful in advance. Alexey.

Alexis-hi@yandex.ru
19.05.2004, 05:27
Alexis-hi@yandex. ru May, 05th 2003 13 : 22 : 00
Zdrastvujte, the boy rodilsjas in weight 1650. First three months did not add in weight, were on infusional therapy + feeding. On fourfold month weighed 1920. With this weight also have discharged from hospital on March, 25th. At present we weigh 2500. And the diagnosis after the last uzi: Diffusive or Diffuse changes of a parenchyma of kidneys. A nephrocalcinosis with it is left. Thankful in advance. Alexey.
Khaikin And. May, 02nd 2003 02 : 20 : 05
Objective data on a set of weight are necessary to me. How much was born, and a set on months.

Alexis-hi@yandex. ru May, 01st 2003 23 : 30 : 08
Zdrastvujte. At me a question in occasion of improvement of appetite at the child. To the child of 5 months, from them 4 months have spent in hospital. Has transferred or carried 2 serious operations. As a result have diagnosed a purulent pyelonephritis. Have discharged from hospital, thought we shall normally type or collect weight, but not here that was, we eat in day nearby 300 gram, but it a little. We walk. We bathe, we do or make every possible procedures. The baby active enough. Did or made repeated uzi, pus in a kidney has not appeared, have called this business on another. A calcification on mine. There is a fiber at urine, and as lejkotsyty all field of vision. Vrach has told or said that treatment by antibiotics of has settled or exhausted and leaving or care care and a good delivery is necessary. We feed the boy with the Baby without cooking. Whether there are in the nature enzymes which could to improve appetite at the child. Thankful in advance for the answer.