PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To the girl 6 months, have diagnosed a hyperopia. Right gla...

Elena
05.05.2004, 21:22
Hello. To the girl 6 months, have diagnosed a hyperopia. The right eye - + 3, left - + 5. Than it threatens and how it is possible to correct? Thanks.

Anna
06.05.2004, 17:07
And how at such age to you could define or determine vision?

Elena-Anna
09.05.2004, 22:53
Have dripped eye drops (similar, Atropinum) and through 20 minutes when the pupil has extended, have put or applied to eyes any ruler with okoshechkami (I do not know how she is called). And here today again were at the ophthalmologist - at us already + 3, 5 and + 5, 5.. And besides, have registered glasses or spots for constant wearing! What to do or make - mind or wit I shall not put or apply (I am afraid to do much harm glasses or spots to the child; but, on the other hand, and suddenly it dejstivtelno is necessary???).

Gorlacheva L.I.
11.05.2004, 17:54
If at the child such hyperopia optical correction is necessary comes really to light or is really taped. If nichesgo to not do or make, dropping vision is possible or probable.

Natalia
14.05.2004, 11:30
To the child 28 the doctor suspects a myopia. For check have registered Atropinum. Whether it is harmful and what collateral efekty.

Natalia
16.05.2004, 06:42
To the child 28 the doctor suspects a myopia. For check have registered Atropinum. Whether it is harmful and what collateral efekty.

Victoria
19.05.2004, 03:35
To my child 1 year. By means of skioskopii to her have defined or determined a myopia of a high degree - 12. To Her dug in or instilled 2 (short-term action) different lekastva for a mydriasis, then Atropinum, but the pupil has extended on 4 mm, and in 2 hours pupils were normal. Have told or said to make out physical inability for the period of an aftertreatment. And in 2 years to do or make a scleroplasty. I am afraid that at full putting off or taking out of a refraction will put an even greater or big degree of a myopia. How much or As far as skioskopija is an exact method. What general or common strategy of treatment.