PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, Vasily Jurevich! At my friends the child 1. 2. Very much...

JUllija
15.05.2004, 17:08
Zdrastvujte, Vasily Jurevich! At my friends the child 1. 2. Very restless?! At night he practically does not sleep, constantly creeps on a bed, then starts To shout Strongly, and so each hour. Cannot put to bed in the evening, though on the child it is visible, that wishes to sleep. The child on thoracal feeding, eats other meal badly. At its or his night very much often tears (can from that that shouts?) in the afternoon he the normal little man, only super emotsionnalnyj, loud. The breast often can ask the house. We tried to give him Phenibutum 0, 25, after that, as mum tells instead of calming down. He has come to a status of exaltation. Tried to give glitsin - he with 3 h one o'clock in the morning and till 6 mornings did not wish to sleep and just fine walked. Mother with the father already "any" from togogo the baby. On development it is visible that he in norm or rate. PLEASE respond!!!!!!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.05.2004, 01:27
It is necessary to understand with a regimen of day and a situation family. Probably, consultation of the children's psychologist is required.

Olga
19.05.2004, 01:54
It seems to me, that the child can shout simply with feeling of famine. I have noticed on the son, that when nursed at night (till 1 year and 1 month) he woke up at night is more often. What means, the child eats other meal badly? And admixtures milk or dairy (sour-milk) give him? At me with the great pleasure ate (and now for the night eats) sour-milk NAN from butylochki...