PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask to look or see a question in conference the urologist from Alexander on October, 17th 2000...

Koblikov. I.A.
18.05.2004, 00:10
I ask to look or see a question in conference the urologist from Alexander on October, 17th 2000 16:59:40

Alexander
18.05.2004, 02:19
I thank doctor Koblikova. My question, already to the pediatrist, following:
My daughter 2. Have passed or have taken place nefrologiicheskoe inspection at Nursery Tushinskoj to hospital, have diagnosed - the mixed link sided vesicoureteral reflux of 4 degrees. To us have appointed or nominated 3 courses till 10-12-15 sessions elektorostimuljatsii a bladder on a background uroseptikov in 1,5-2 months CHesto speaking, it is weakly believed in a positive effect from this procedure, however and doctors yet do not speak about operation. Relapses (temperature under 40 degrees, leucocytes up to 200 in obshch. The analysis of urine) repeat with chastatoj time in two months. Prompt what to undertake? To address still somewhere? Whether dejtsvitelno operation is inevitable, and then it is necessary to make it or her more quickly or to wait, in fact the child still small? And where it is possible and to perform is better such operation?

Rachkov V.E.
19.05.2004, 01:12
Unfortunately, at a reflux of 4 degrees probability of that physiotherapeutic procedures will not have effect, is great. The question on operation needs to be solved only after survey of the child, having on arms or hand all data of researches (US, X-ray inspections, etc.) you can address to us in Filatovskuju hospital. Enter the name on consultation to Korznikovoj I.N. (manager. Unit), or Menovshchikovoj L.V. (senior lecturer) - ph. 254-63-61 or communicate on E-mail: vic@telemdnet.ru with me.