PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I already asked a question in occasion of the diagnosis asteno-neurotic reak...

Natalia
17.05.2004, 17:44
The doctor, I already asked a question in occasion of the diagnosis asteno-neurotic reactions (the child of 8 years). I would like to ask still. The doctor has written out glitsin and letsitin-a choline. Glitsin I have already bought or purchased. But at me a question in occasion of Letsitin-a choline. This medicine very expensive, is necessary 3 packings for course of treatment. I understand, that health of the child more important and, certainly, the purchase. But can be it or him probably replace with other preparation?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
18.05.2004, 21:55
You know, I on the first place at treatment of asthenic statuses would put not medicines, and high-grade productive leisure. Recollect, how turgenevskih young ladies sent on waters and all was remarkable, it just that case with asthenoneurotic problems. And the medicines specified by you, cannot considerably change anything. Can quite save on a lecithine and buy or purchase to the child of more fruit with vegetables or have a rest on the nature.