PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Me my son, to which very or very much excites 2 years and 10 mes....

Alain
15.05.2004, 16:14
Hello, the doctor! I am am excited very much with my son to whom 2 years and 10 months we had such situation, that I leaved for 1, 5 months. He all this time was that with the husband, t. e. With the father, with the mother-in-law. Then I have arrived also we snim together houses 2 months "sat". Now he has gone in new sadik. Departed 3 days and nothing ate, not saws, and at all did not write. I very much experience. I it or him took away two days at 12 o'clock is still anything. Yesterday has come to take away it or him after a dream in 15.20. It turns out he all the day long was hungry and even nothing drank. Besides he constrained itself(himself) what to not write. I have started to dress it or him, have brought itself to it or him;them a pot, and he with words I shall not write, I shall not be , naprudil a full pot. And we with it or him were one in. It even frightens me. The problem all in tutors who at all do not wish to find the approach to the child seems to me, that, and simply it can it or him is not given. But they such tone with it or him communicate, what even to me, to the adult person, it would be desirable to do or make all on the contrary, on a harm. And the child takes offence both at them and on me. I come behind it or him - he to go does not want to me, home.
In general, I have given the child in sadik from 1, 6 years and he normally visited or attended it or him. The truth practically always cried, when left me and went to group. But he at least well ate, slept in sadike. Now we have replaced a garden, t. To. Have found the best, with pool, with a winter garden. But there was here such problem. What to me to do or make in the given situation? Prompt, please.

Pisarenko N.A.
18.05.2004, 07:57
And at good teachers at the child most likely enough the injuring moments were. I on your place first of all would consider or examine an opportunity 1. To sit with it or him houses still any time, 2. To return to a garden arranged the child (pool and the more so a winter garden - not the main thing for it or him).