PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. My daughter of 11 years. At it or her very strong hairness on...

Perunova G.B.
15.05.2004, 01:08
Hello the doctor. My daughter of 11 years. At it or her very strong hairness on arms or hand, a back and even on a forehead. Recently has paid attention, that have started to grow and moustaches. The girl have started to tease at school. She very much experiences, I am afraid that the inferiority complex will be generated. Advise please how to cope with this problem.

Krivskaja L.K.
16.05.2004, 16:30
Zdrasvstvujte! I to you recommend to be surveyed with the purpose of exception of a syndrome giperandrogenii. It is better to make it in a hospital as carrying out stimuljatsionnyh assays (no trouble can be demanded, but it is done or made under observation of doctors). One of variantov-Tushinskaja children's hospital, unit of endocrinology (958 64 58). Take a direction from the endocrinologist on a residence.

Krivskaja L.K.
17.05.2004, 03:59
Zdrasvstvujte! I to you recommend to be surveyed with the purpose of exception of a syndrome giperandrogenii. It is better to make it in a hospital as carrying out stimuljatsionnyh assays (no trouble can be demanded, but it is done or made under observation of doctors). One of variantov-Tushinskaja children's hospital, unit of endocrinology (958 64 58). Take a direction from the endocrinologist on a residence.

Krivskaja L.K.
18.05.2004, 06:38