PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 9 years. At it or her for last year vision has fallen to 1, 5 diopters (all...

Elena
14.05.2004, 23:24
My daughter of 9 years. At it or her for last year vision has fallen to 1, 5 diopters (all - 3, 0; the size of an eye 23, 8 mm). To us suggest to make a scleroplasty. We live in Sankt-Petersburg. Were surveyed in MNKT Fedorova. Probably, there are different methods of its or her carrying out. What technique is most effective? Where it or her spend? (we have an opportunity to get in center of doctor Muldasheva "Alloplant") is how much necessary and safe this operation in 9 years? Before it or her did or made only from 18 years.

Gorlacheva L.I.
18.05.2004, 05:33
Dear Elena, unfortunately, skleroplatika not in all cases allows to stabilize a progressing myopia completely. Specially conservative treatment of the child is necessary also. In itself operation is not dangerous, complications happen extremely seldom, she is transferred or carried by the child well. I do not think, that there is a sense to fly at Ufa for carrying out of this operation. It or her well do or make in all large ophthalmologic centers. As to a question on age of carrying out of operation from 18 years are done or made refractive corrective operation, pozvoljashchie to remove or take off glasses or spots.