PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS! My son (1 8) is torn and at it or him with diarrhea that it is possible to make that obl...

Light
15.05.2004, 12:37
SOS! My son (1 8) is torn and at it or him with diarrhea what it is possible to make to facilitate to the child these excruciatings?

The anonym
15.05.2004, 20:33
The main thing that has not come or stepped a deaquation. Otpaivajte the child under the following scheme or plan. 1 tea lozhka-10 minutes a break. If the teaspoon keeps water, in 10 minutes still. So in current of 1 hour: 1 ch. The spoon - 10 minutes a break. Then continue poit as, but already on 1 dessert lozhke-10 minutes a break in tech. Hour. Then on 1 dining room lozhke-10 minutes a break. If at any stage vse-taki has again pulled out, you again begin otpaivat with a teaspoon. Today nothing is. If the vomiting will not stop to cause or call fast. Success.

Maria
16.05.2004, 19:21
Can help or assist r-r Regidrona which is given on 1 ch. L. Each 5 10 minutes (is not faster!!), do not feed the child. Most likely it would be required a/. But it is necessary to address to the doctor because at small children very easily arises obezvozzhivanie and active treatment can be demanded

Aleksandrov I.A.
18.05.2004, 04:12
To mister (or madam) without a name! As it is not good to copy answers of doctors!!! In fact word for word my answer in "First aid".