PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the child of 6 months, today first time have made AKDS and a poliomyelitis, before...

Lena
08.05.2004, 12:43
To the child of 6 months, today first time have made AKDS and the poliomyelitis, till this time was medotvod-gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome. Now the temperature 37.6, belchs. Whether to give antipyretic? That will advise.

Olja
09.05.2004, 15:31
Antipyretic give only, when temperature above 38, 5, and before in no event. That belchs that - all of them belch with gipertenzivno-gidrotsefalnym a syndrome. Watch or keep up temperature by the night. At my daughter was medotvod from inoculations about one year for the same reason iej did or made only ADSM, the temperature at it or her was after an inoculation for 40. So, at your kid normal reaction to an inoculation.

Mum Vani
13.05.2004, 01:53
After inoculations immunity weakens, to force down temperature doctors do not recommend. My son belched (strongly) during several months. Intracranial pressure. Have registered "Glitserol" is a mixture reducing pressure. Has ceased to belch on a trace. Day. Still "Frisovom" it is quite good pomagaet, the truth dorogovato. If strongly belchs - consult at nervopatologa internally. Be not ill or sick.

Light (mum Pavlika)
14.05.2004, 20:13
Really, the temperature can be reaction to an inoculation. We on the first AKDS not bylo-have some temperature malyshulja pohnykal and all. And here on the second and the third has a little raised or increased (up to 37.5). Our pediatrist has recommended to give the child for the night a floor of a teaspoon of a syrup of Paracetamolum. Too most the nurse who did or made an inoculation has advised. I and have acted or arrived, night has passed or has taken place easy, the temperature next day was not. But at you a special case so it is better to consult at the pediatrist. Health to you.

Aleksandrov I.A.
17.05.2004, 21:00
At temperature above 38 give 1/2 tablets of Paracetamolum. pojavjatsja cramps, an eruption, etc. cause 03.