PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor. I had problems with the child. Daughters of 8 years. Became constantly...

Natalia
16.05.2004, 15:15
The doctor. I had problems with the child. Daughters of 8 years. Began to take constantly and a purse of money without mine it is conducted, at the grandmother, at the grandfather. We have casually found out. The matter is that they are necessary to her not for something certain. Have found out in it or her the whole warehouse of bottles of soda water, chocolates, she buys them and at all does not eat. And yesterday has bought or purchased in shop 1 tomato. What for? At us a full kitchen garden of tomatoes. I have spent conversation. It is useless, all repeats. I am simple in horror!!! Why it can be. I one bring up it or her, but I try, that at it or her all was. Help or assist

Pisarenko N.A.
17.05.2004, 17:59
It is some or a little bit usually reasons: loneliness, a disadvantage of heat and love, acritical material attitudes or relations in family (indistinct representation, that to that belongs, absence of pocket money, itd). By obviously senseless expenditure, first two reasons for certain are.