PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, whether tell or say you conduct reception as the children's orthopedist in what - l...

Inna
15.05.2004, 20:10
The doctor, whether tell or say you conduct reception as the children's orthopedist in any MUSES, or you are engaged only in paid consultations? Whether and interestingly balo to learn or find out you have the certificate on the right to be engaged in treatment of orthopedic patients and on what speciality, probably on traavmatologii and an orthopedics? Then why all questions on traumatology for you are unsoluble? Very strange.

Porohnja V.S.
16.05.2004, 14:53
I the private or individual doctor. Has started to be engaged in a children's orthopedics in 1982 and as all doctors periodically I pass or I take place certified cycles and monthly conferences in Children's orthopedic hospital 19. Last cycle was in 2003 where to us for the first time have appropriated or given a speciality travmatolog-the orthopedist, before our speciality was called the children's orthopedist. On traumatology I have no unsoluble questions. The traumatologist I have fulfilled 7 years, but more I like an orthopedics, on her and specialize. In fact among stomatologists too not experts a teeth delete all. On our site there is special conference Travmatolog-the orthopedist. We each other "do not distort" visitors.

Inna
17.05.2004, 16:19
Now all is clear. Spaibo for the answer.