PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son 1 month and 11 days. At it or him a dysbacteriosis and povyshenn...

Olga
13.05.2004, 08:32
Hello!
To my son 1 month and 11 days. At it or him a dysbacteriosis and the raised or increased intracranial pressure. After New year it or he had an eruption, all over again it there were small frequent pimples on the right temple, then they have gone or send on a cheek, a forehead, all face, for ears, nasheju, a pilar part of a head and a breast. Now on cheeks a red rigid skin which is shelled by crusts. First we sinned on preperat Pantogamum and that I to myself have allowed in New year - to sweet, bezalkagolnoe, etc. But then I of anything counter-indicative did not eat a champagne (only in Christmas a little sweet), we at once have excluded Pantogamum, and the eruption becomes more and more. Iz-for what it and how it is treated?

Olga
14.05.2004, 18:44
At the child an eruption and reddening in inguinal area and
On legs or pinches. Temperatures are not present. What it can be
Disease?

The anonym
15.05.2004, 21:10
Olga. At us tazhe the problem. We were born 14 12 2000 by kesoreva sections. After strong antibiotics which to me pricked after operation at us the dysbacteriosis which we treat lineksom has begun. Vnutrecherepnoe pressure still in doubt, tomorrow on uzi will show. And here on the bill of rashes all too most. I the third day bathe the child in broth chistotela + a turn, it became little bit better, here only in inguens there are no shifts. The greater or big request to give any advice or council to the address of sigida27@onego. ru Alla

Olhovskaja K.B. the children's dermatologist
17.05.2004, 12:19
Under your detailed descriptions it is possible to assume a seborrheal dermatitis - disease of 1 year of a life, is consequence or investigation of a dyskinesia of cholic ways or septums in a cholic bubble. Advice or council: all will pass or take place to the extremity or end of the first year of a life, plentifully grease a skin with a children's cream, do not use butter or oil for a skin - dries. If an erythema bright in a cream it is possible to add 1 % gidrokortizonovuju ointment for 3 days. Be surveyed at the gastroenterologist.