PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son 2 years of 9 months. Was born: weight - 4100, ro...

Marina
16.05.2004, 06:56
Hello the doctor!
To my son 2 years of 9 months. Was born: weight - 4100, body height - 54 sm, cesarean. "Large enough" head, but within the limits of honey. Norms or rates (at us in family at all large heads). US and an echogram of a brain did not do or make. Slept easy, has gone itself to 1 year, mum, the daddy, the woman - in 1, 5 years, has started talking phrases - in 2, 5 years (when has gone in sadik), now - knows all letters and digits up to five. Disturbs some moments:
1. The Child is very restless also very obstinate. Attempts to learn to something or to show as correctly to do or make something come to an end usually with anything. Or - mum, I , and then - mum, in any way , then again - I or all throws, or a boring (hysterics).
How in the child to try to bring up assiduity? How to bring these hysterics to nothing? How to alter obstinacy in purposefulness?
2. In family it is a lot of to people: babushki-2, the grandfather, mum, the daddy. The child is brought up by all, especially, the DADDY (he is afraid of it or him) and mum. As iz-for obstinacies much is done or made not so, often there is all: and cries, and shlepane, and punishment. Awful hysterics on an empty place recently have become frequent! If what not so: leave, leave , shouts as if remove or take out a skin, jumps on one place or falls on a floor (if to not enter into a room, the hysterics can be prolonged 30 minutes). If to take on arms or hand - starts to coil. No words, arrangements, threats, etc. help or assist, except for as now to the daddy I shall call or the daddy goes - there and then silence on seconds. Neither from that nor from this in quiet conversation can start to shout or speak on the raised or increased tone. In a dream after quarrel can sometimes cry out: I , "leave", it "is impossible". Thus at all the child is not deprived by caress and attention!
What can you advise here? How to bring up it or him WITHOUT punishments??? Whether there are any receptions? To what experts and WHERE you will advise to address? Whether it is necessary? Whether it is necessary to pass or take place inspection?
VERY MUCH I ASK YOU, HELP or ASSIST PLEASE!!!
Yours faithfully, Marina.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.05.2004, 08:10
Generally speaking, it is absolutely usual situation t. n. Crisis of 3 years. Passes or takes place independently, usually it is not necessary to treat in any way, but at the big desire of mum it is possible to seem to the children's psychologist. Come into corresponding or meeting conference.