PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 32 years. Has given birth trojnju, the girl and two boys. Children were born March, 30th...

U.Foretti
14.05.2004, 03:01
To me 32 years. Has given birth trojnju, the girl and two boys. Children were born on March, 30th - did not inform two weeks, Cesarean section, but in the rest as it seems to me, they are absolutely healthy (weight at sorts or labors: 2450, 2740, 2330). One of these days we had a doctor. He has asked, whether often children cry, as eat, as sleep, and has told or said, that they urgently should be shown the neuropathologist. The husband in a shock. Children, really, seldom cry, as a rule, at night when wish to eat, and in the rest of the time they sleep or prepare for a dream after meal. Why it or him to cry, if it or him it is dry, warmly and nourishingly?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.05.2004, 07:19
Vo-the first, crying is one of the few while ways of dialogue of the child with the world so anything bad in the crying is not present. Vo-the second, to the neurologist it is necessary for all children on scheduled survey in 1, 3, 6 and 12 months.