PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my daughter of 8 years obsessional movements - when she listens to music, looks...

Galina
15.05.2004, 13:51
At my daughter of 8 years obsessional movements - when she listens to music, watches TV, tells a poem, t. e. Something is keen, she, costing or standing on legs or foots, is shaken here and there. And does or makes it not in a step of music, and in the certain rhythm. It has begun at it or her in the earliest childhood when she only has started to stand in krovatke. I obrashchadas earlier to the doctor. To me the doctor has told or said, that thus she removes or takes out the collected stress, as the child very emotional. Adult she should supervise herself. But it at it or her till now does not pass or take place. When I to her do or make the remark, she asks me " mum, it is possible at even I shall rock ". From it looks or appears not so beautifully. Relatives have already got used, and here another's people even hint on inferiority of the child. The girl it is very good to go to school, is engaged in music, draws. At it or her excellent or different memory. Kto-somebody faced this problem?

Pisarenko N.A.
17.05.2004, 06:01
It is far not norm or rate, to be engaged in it or this it would be necessary to begin already in the early childhood. Alas, doctors happen different... A problem not in beauty, and that at the girl the obsessional status develops. Do not lose time for mains-operated dialogue, the child - to the children's psychologist and the neurologist.