PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To mine to the little son 1 year and 9 months. Last days has ceased ukla...

Sergey
15.05.2004, 13:39
Good afternoon! To mine to the little son 1 year and 9 months. Last days has ceased to keep within on a day time dream. Thus all the same on all the day it or him does not suffice, it is necessary to put in 3 4 days (yesterday has held on till 7 evenings). At night quite often wakes up (from 2 up to 7 times), it is necessary to give butylochku and to pump up. The child very active to go is not able - exclusively runs. What will you advise us?

Dinar
16.05.2004, 03:37
Know, to my daughter 2 and 2 months "have forgotten" a dummy nadache in the Summer and have categorically ceased to sleep in the afternoon. I all iznervnichalas, parents and around categorically declared all, that the child is obliged to sleep in the AFTERNOON!!!
To the extremity or end of the extremities or ends, pochitav clever books, I have thrown all attempts to put it or her to bed in the afternoon and 2 weeks she as "Enerdzhajzer" skipped with 9 till 9 evenings.
And I persistently laid down itself in a bed on what did not insist. Eventually the child began to come to me and silently to fall asleep itself, without dummies and motion deseases, will simply play and comes to sleep to mum. The most important condition to pretend, that you strong sleep also it for you necessarily.
Mine to you advice or council - find the reason of refusal oto a dream (we it had a dummy), she is by all means and simply it or her analyse, calm down (better healthy nerves and yours and the child) and all will turn out.

Pisarenko N.A.
17.05.2004, 05:06
It absolutely agree (still a variant - to put "to have a rest" - t. e. He should lie down in krovatke in silence the certain time, but is not obliged to sleep), and more I would think, with what the constant overexcitement can be connected.