PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At us full family, the child the first. To him 2 10 months Not prosh...

Natalia
16.05.2004, 22:14
Hello! At us full family, the child the first. To him 2 10 months I do not ask to answer all my questions, advise to address to what doctor. Since a birth we cost or stand at the neurologist on the account, we drink restful time in three months. A problem: them the delay of speech is, a lot of, vo-the first, in one and a half year started to say separate words, has then ceased, not at once, gradually, it is less and less, now we speak only "daddy", hearing good - checked. A problem 2: he " does not give in to survey of the doctor " so to us write all the doctor in a card, the child really very aggressively perceives hospital, and even survey domiciliary, shouts up to a vomiting even if to only touch, into hospital we can not come, no arrangements and promises help or assist, iz-for it or this we can not survey it or him, went in the diagnostic center, there have told or said, that cannot help or assist, as on obsled. The child should be quiet, and he "gets or starts" itself(himself), even bet itself and scratches. The night dream is broken or disturbed, that is nightly we wake up on 5 10 times... Physical development in norm or rate, in time crept, has gone. We very much worry. As even to a garden we can not give it or him, the local doctor does not allow, but the diagnosis any, except for MMD, to us do not put. Speak, when we are surveyed, then it will be visible. We live in a province, good doctors, forgive or excuse, no, it is my conclusions, we were at everything, to us speak: " calm the child, then come ", nobody wishes to communicate or be bound with us... On whom to me to consult? How to grow further, the child grows, and problems appear more and more and more, for example, recently began "to go" to trousers! Such was not from 10 months! Help or assist even advice or council!!! zarannee thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
17.05.2004, 04:31
Has responded, if I am not mistaken, on " the children's psychiatrist ".