PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich. Probably, my question is addressed to the psychologist more...

Kira
13.05.2004, 09:03
Dear Vasily Jurevich. Probably, my question is addressed to the psychologist more, but it is interesting to me to know your opinion, t. To. On a regular basis I address to you. At us the son of one and a half years grows. Approximately since spring such problem. Give the God to us someone will come on a visit as the son at once starts to cry, shout and expels visitors literally. $not very well who to us has come - the good friend or not so.
The same occurs or happens, when we take it or him with ourselves to somebody. We can not be late and half an hour. We suspected, what is it jealousy. But recently senior son has returned from camp so the kid almost 8 hours cried. The same situation became and after homing the daddy from business trips (3 4 days). What with it or him? How to us of a message? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
17.05.2004, 03:38
Yes, it is exact to the psychologist, instead of to me. Neurologic problems in it or this are not present.