PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! We Address to you with a following problem. To the girl 2 years...

Natalia.
15.05.2004, 10:50
The dear doctor! We Address to you with a following problem.
To the girl 2 years and 2 months. One week ago has started to stammer on an equal place . Any nervous shocks was not. On all consonants and vowels - and, and, I. Has then passed to whisper and silence. Now, when cannot utter, speaks all over again whisper, and then says aloud.
To speak the beginnings in 1 year of 8 months at once offers. Spoke very well. Very big lexicon. Grammatically correct speech. The use of adjectives, the unions, pronouns, verbs. Partial retelling of cartoon films, fairy tales. Remembered very quickly.
Now speech more slowly, the simplified offers and, in general, is less active, there was a phobia to dress clothes through a head.
The neurologist has diagnosed "logoneurosis" has written out restful and Phenazepamum.
QUESTION. What measures are necessary for undertaking, that the stammering and other specified signs was not fixed? And whether it is necessary to give a medicine "Phenazepamum" at such age?
P. S. Whether could cause or call the given disturbances of speech an inoculation from a meningitis, made for 11 days before?

Nogovitsyn V.J.
16.05.2004, 23:45
Address to the children's psychologist. What for Phenazepamum to me not clearly is appointed or nominated. With an inoculation of communication or connection I do not see.