PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! On reception at the pediatrist to us have told or said, that nesimetrichny skladochk...

Natalia
12.05.2004, 00:55
Hello!
On reception at the pediatrist to us have told or said, that nesimetrichny skladochki on legs or pinches. Really on one two (one deep another is not present), on another one (deep). These or thus "deep" skladochki, one above, another below...
Went before to the orthopedist in our out-patient department to us of anything bad have not told or said also to mine at all these or it have not noticed skladochki. Then went in Semashko with this question. The doctor has told or said that no trouble, that such can be...
Short of a question what I so up to the extremity or end also have not understood what this means assimetrija, and whether it is valid is admissible?
Thanks!

Porohnja V.S.
15.05.2004, 05:21
Here an example for the previous conversation. About what skladochkah there is a speech? By the further description I can guess certainly, that about skladochkah on femurs. But I do not guarantee, that parents have not included or have not switched on here and cluneal cords or crimps. And diagnostically matter only cluneal skladochki. And the second, me is not clear why doctors exaggerate a question only about skladochkah? It is weak on reliability an attribute of a dislocation of a femur. Where is easier to make a x-ray film t/joints and at once all it becomes clear. Why doctors of it or this have not offered? In fact it characterizes their professional level! And again to me can tell or say, that I abuse all doctors, and myself I extol. And unless it so?

Natalia
16.05.2004, 21:07
Hello! Skladochki it is valid on the internal party or side of a femur. Forgive or excuse but I and has not understood, what is it can mean? It can be a dislocation of a femur or this assimetrija is quite admissible?
You speak about a x-ray film... Once again simply it would not be desirable the child to irradiate... It can be possible as nibud on another to understand there is a dislocation or not?
Thanks