PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Help or assist! The Daughter of my girlfriend (9 years) has started to steal from the grandfather den...

Julia
15.05.2004, 12:11
Good afternoon! Help or assist! The Daughter of my girlfriend (9 years) has started to steal from the grandfather of money. First a trifle, and now the impressive sums. She understands, it is what is it bad. What to do or make in such situation?
The girl sociable, but complex or difficult. There are problems in dialogue at school. What to do or make? Help or assist!!!!

Akasha
16.05.2004, 19:02
Dear Julia! A problem from which you have addressed, really, complex or difficult, but widespread enough. To me as to the psychologist, rabotajushchimu with children of different age (from 3 up to 17), it was necessary to collide or face with similar cases. Larceny is deprive consequence or investigation of any problem. And the reasons can be various: a disadvantage of attention from parents or close people; attempt " to draw to itself views " associates; desire to please someone from contempoparies; larceny under pressure; a narcomania; an alcoholization many other things. To tell or say already it is more concrete, it is necessary to have more information. Also acquaintance to family of the child or brief data about them and their mutual relations with the child in particular and in family as a whole is necessary. If there will be a desire to communicate on the given problem, write on akvamarin82@mail. ru.