PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter (13) eksudativno-katoralnyj a diathesis Passed or Took place treatment at...

Alexey
14.05.2004, 20:37
My daughter (13) eksudativno-katoralnyj a diathesis Passed or Took place treatment at the doctor. Course of treatment the Body is greased a dusting powder + dimidrol. We give preporaty Ketotifenum (1, 5 months) Hilak Forte (1) Baktisubtil. The reason of treatment: all body is sprinkled seldom outlined red shelled maculae. (it is kept spets. A diet Meal: iskljuchino milk, an egg, Saccharum, fruit. We give: a soya, porridges (risovoja, oat, buckwheat, semolina. Meat pork not fat, a beef low-fat, the rabbit, cottage cheese, a potato, soup) is bathed in broths turns.) recently on cheeks there were ecchymoses to the touch inspissations under a skin of cheeks. The greater or big request to you help or assist answer as this all to treat? And what is it zobolezni? And that at us zaholuste.

Dr. A. Kotok
15.05.2004, 01:34
Can, in yours zaholuste there will be nevertheless a decent homeopathist? A diet yes chemistry this problem to solve uneasy. In absentia the diagnosis to put it is impossible in any case.

Marina
16.05.2004, 16:58
Personally to me as mum with rebenkom-diateznikom, does not like in your diet a cream of wheat awfully - same terrible allergen!!! And in general write to me, I shall give you a class reference for such, as we - the whole site of doctors of allergists, a heap of advice or councils, products, consultations and many other things. Popichek@yandex. ru