PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than and as it is possible to treat a diathesis at the child of 5 months. He iskustvennik fed...

Marat
15.05.2004, 11:11
Than and as it is possible to treat a diathesis at the child of 5 months.
He iskustvennik fed with an admixture "Baby" gave ofoshchnoe mashed potatoes all it was normal. Have given a buckwheat cereal "HAINZ" on cheeks vysapalo reddening, the skin is shelled. A week as have ceased to give this porridge and the erythema does not pass or take place. Advise what to do or make.

Marusja
15.05.2004, 19:09
Marat, first of all, certainly, you should address to the dermatologist, it is better to the allergist. To my girl 2, 2 years, too iskusstvennitsa. We were very longly excruciated by the same problem and only recently have recovered. I advise you to address to an out-patient department it or him. Semashko (on Frunze), t. To. The child still small. If start, it is possible to receive atopichesky a dermatitis, and it not the best, believe. The child will cease to sleep, all will be combed also red. I wish health your kid.

Tatyana
16.05.2004, 03:05
Displays of a food allergy can be saved 10 14 days. At us is faster vseo they passed or took place after reception in tech 3 h days Klaritina in a syrup for children (it it is necessary to do or make at once as soon as rashes that there has not come or stepped chain reaction will begin - one allergen can pull behind itself the big tail of reactions to those products to which you have already got used, at worst, certainly) and the usual activated coal (I gave on 1 tab. in day in tech. 2 3 h days).

Irina
16.05.2004, 15:23
In same series Hajnts is and nizkoallergennye porridges. Consult at your pediatrist. Probably at the child an allergy on any certain porridge (for example, buckwheat)