PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvijte Help or Assist dovrym advice or council. To my son 1, 8 how to accustom it or him to g...

Alla
15.05.2004, 14:55
Zdravstvijte
Help or Assist dovrym advice or council. To my son 1, 8 how to accustom it or him to garshku. On nasu zimai the idea about etom horrifies me. Zaranie I thank.

Masha
16.05.2004, 13:55
Vo-the first, the patience and more time patience is necessary. Whether a sign already your son with a pot? In obshchem-that special secrets are not present, it is just necessary to land the child on a pot when presumably he can want popisat or pokakat (we shall tell or say for 15 20. Before has drunk stolko-that a liquid or has simply eaten). If he popisaet in a pot to show him contents, to explain what is it well, pohvalit it or him. During sitting on a pot to speak the kid " pis-pis " or as still you want. Gradually the kid will get used, that " pis-pis " is to write and it it is possible to do or make in a pot. But it is not necessary to expect, that all will quickly be adjusted. Probably son in general will refuse to have a seat on a pot and in no event it is impossible to force it or him to it or this force, simply it is necessary to postpone this procedure for any time. Also it is not necessary to sit on a pot "hours". We are accustomed to a pot with 9 10. And till now it is quite often informed about " a-and " when process is already completed in trousers or during time of this process (the girl 1. And 7., in a pampers only sleeps and walks in the street). I simply put or plant it or her on a pot gde-that time in 40 50., whether being interested before it or this is available for it or her on this desire. Success.