PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Any more I do not know where to address, and with what to begin it is treated...

Franc
16.05.2004, 04:36
Hello, the doctor!
Any more I do not know where to address, and with what to begin treatment.
To the child 4, 5 years. Since has gone to a kindergarten (since September) - will not get out in any way of sores. All has begun with an otitis, the chicken pox has then accumulated, after the bronchitis which has begun in parallel with an otitis has become aggravated. What only medicines for this time has not drunk too much, including antibiotics! Now badly eats, plus bad analyses of urine complains of abdominal pains - erythrocytes are found out. If I correctly understand, it means also problems with kidneys. A regional children's out-patient department - one misunderstanding. Nobody wishes to treat sick children.
I have lost rest and a dream. Please, prompt please, my fears about kidneys (a nephritis are how much serious?), also can be eat gde-that place where my child could survey qualitatively and quickly.
Thankful in advance.
Franc

Bagautdinova I.V.
16.05.2004, 13:51
What quantity or amount of erythrocytes is revealed in analzah urine? Whether the analysis on nechiporenko Was spent? Nephrological inspection can be spent in conditions of a hospital (DKB 13, DKB 3 g, Moscow, if you muscovites). To consult it is possible in any it is advisory the diagnostic center, where prinmaet the nephrologist. At otsutstvi experts communicate with me by e-mail. (maxfa@doctor. ru)