PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At my daughter in 3 months (now to us 6) have appeared pr...

Natalia
15.05.2004, 03:11
Hello, the doctor! At my daughter in 3 months (now to us 6) have appeared prishchi and an eruption on legs or pinches. We can not deduce or remove in any way. Heard, that there is such analysis revealing or taping on what an allergy. You where us to address could not prompt. Thanks.

Gulnara
16.05.2004, 13:07
Natalia! Hello!
At me almost same history, the truth with 2 h months. Held a diet (the son completely on thoracal feeding), but nothing has helped or assisted. The doctor has told or said, that at the child very sensitive skin, what is it a neurodermite. To bathe the child of times in a week, has registered a cream on the basis of Zincum. Simply fat krem-every day all body to smear. Can be at you too most. We too all over again had spots, and then they have turned in rasping korku. And we too handed over a blood, there were no allergens, but it seems to me, that these analyses cannot show all precisely. Within the first year of a life also it is impossible for the child to give milk cow, eggs, a fish, nuts.
I hope, that has a little helped or assisted you.
All good.