PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The daughter. 3, 5 years. During a dream very strongly creaks teeth. Whether it is...

Lena P
15.05.2004, 03:59
The daughter. 3, 5 years. During a dream very strongly creaks teeth. Whether is it a parameter of what at her worms? Whether I could notice them (though examined children's shorts and a feces, but anything suspicious has not seen)? What is it can be and what to me to undertake?

The anonym
15.05.2004, 11:48
Hello, Lena. I not the pediatrist, but spohozhej a problem we have collided or faced in our family. The husband and the daughter (9.) amicably creak at night teeth. In our case it not worms, and the raised or increased strain of muscles of the face. With it or this it is necessary to struggle, as consequences can be a headache and the erased enamel of a teeth. In our case the husband uses a special plate at night. Check up the daughter at good dental.

Lanj
16.05.2004, 10:42
The dear Lena, bruxism (skripenie teeth) it is possible or probable during a superficial dream. There is it iz-for periodic reductions mimic and masseters. Here it is important to find an original cause. It can be a malocclusion, a psychotherapeutic problem (it is insufficiently given time to the child), frustration zheludochno-an intestinal tract, including worms. It is treated by special exercises which the doctor should prompt, the thermal procedures directed on weakening of a tonus of masseters. At more mature age the doctor can recommend to wear special shiny-kapy.