PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my daughter (3, 5) recently have diagnosed sugar diabe...

Anna
06.05.2004, 23:25
Hello!
To my daughter (3, 5) recently have diagnosed a diabetes mellitis. At it or her now just "honeymoon". It would be desirable to prolong to her this status.. Prompt, please, what grasses lower Saccharum in a blood? And what raise or increase? To not get in unpleasant position, if to give her, for example, tea in other purposes (cold, rising of immunity, etc.)
Thanks!

Krivskaja L.K.
07.05.2004, 17:11
Hello, Anna! Unfortunately, the grasses lowering Saccharum krovi-it is a myth. You could hear about it or this but when it was a question of elderly patients with Diabetum 2 ogo type. There absolutely other reason of disease. In your case, "honeymoon" is natural disease (-visible, the reason etomu-final disintegration of the last, still alive v-cells. Thus there is an emission in a blood of the rests of own insulin). To affect or influence this process it is impossible. The only thing, that you should not delat-cancel completely it an insulin (if probably).
And concerning grasses at cold they are harmless if in the pure state. But if give a syrup or I shall fish ready nastoi look a label. The maintenance or contents of Saccharum (if he is) necessarily specify.

Krivskaja L.K.
08.05.2004, 12:00
Hello, Anna! Unfortunately, the grasses lowering Saccharum krovi-it is a myth. You could hear about it or this but when it was a question of elderly patients with Diabetum 2 ogo type. There absolutely other reason of disease. In your case, "honeymoon" is natural disease (-visible, the reason etomu-final disintegration of the last, still alive v-cells. Thus there is an emission in a blood of the rests of own insulin). To affect or influence this process it is impossible. The only thing, that you should not delat-cancel completely it an insulin (if probably).
And concerning grasses at cold they are harmless if in the pure state. But if give a syrup or I shall fish ready nastoi look a label. The maintenance or contents of Saccharum (if he is) necessarily specify.

Anna
08.05.2004, 16:42
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna!
And how solodka, which in itself sweet? She will not influence a level of Saccharum in a blood? She enters in " the Thoracal collecting 2 " which earlier we always treated any tussis.
Or a known piece - topinambur? Unless he does not lower Saccharum? I read, that in the natural insulin - an inulin itself contains.
Concerning an insulin, I am not going to completely to cancel injections if in them there is a necessity (I measure Saccharum 4, and even 5 times a day by means of gljukometra). Simply at an extract from a hospital where to us have put the final diagnosis and selected a dose, Dasha received 3 nyxes in day (in the morning and in the evening - protofan and in the afternoon - Aktropid), and now I to her do or make 4 nyxes (+ Aktropid in the morning) and the dose of an insulin has a little grown. And so, I would like to consult to the expert in occasion of artificial depression of Saccharum.

Krivskaja L.K.
10.05.2004, 01:31
Dear Anna! The substance containing in topinambure, has nothing the general or common with an insulin, except for the name (and the name if I am not mistaken, "inulin"). This or thus very frequent delusion. You can prohonour about it or this in popular editions, for example editions of firm Lilly which it is very accessible are written. In occasion of solodki to say lies not budu-did not collide or face. But in such cases idle time reshenie-to give the child small kol-in and a usual dose of an insulin and to look or see Saccharum in 2 hours. All becomes clear. If Saccharum not izmenilsja-can be given.
And in occasion of depression sahara-only the adequate, balanced delivery and an adequate dose of an insulin. A fur-tree high Saccharum here three varianta-either it is not enough isulina, or it is a lot of legkousvojaemyh carbohydrates, or an overdosage of an insulin and you already see a posthypoglycemic hyperglycemia. When hardly podrastet the child, here then very well it is possible to reduce Saccharum physical exercises. And now, if the child active, it is good. Only have in view of, the more physical aktivnrst, the less insulin it is required (or it is necessary to feed more, if the child hudenky).
I the truth of one have not understood, at what here a honeymoon? If it was so doses of an insulin sharply would decrease, and at you on the contrary. Well good, it is a question of terminology. If will be current voprosy-write. Also remain same dotoshonoj, it very much is useful to you.

Anna
11.05.2004, 00:42
Once again hello!
Thanks for a compliment (about dotoshlivost)! It actually excites me, therefore I ask you, as at the expert. And thanks for your answers.
I shall explain about rising of a level of Saccharum. The matter is that at an extract from a hospital to us have put one dose, and at home the dose has exchanged is naturally, the delivery (all fine know what meal in hospitals) has changed. Dasha at once has gone in sadik, I was in the same place, at her. I am simply assured, that in the society at a daughter adaptation would pass or take place much more quickly. Unfortunately, it is very fast to us in sadike have given up, were afraid to incur the responsibility. Dasha very much experienced iz-for it or this, and activity of the house not that. Accordingly Saccharum has gone upwards, and the dose has grown. With a delivery at us yet up to the extremity or end it was established or installed, though I feed according to tables of replacement of carbohydrates (in advertising broshjurkah Akku-the Check, Roche and Johnson and Johnson).
Here I also want, while at it or her the period of remission, to save the minimal doses of an insulin even grasses, "not hammer" up to the extremity or end remained V-in a cell. I shall give her the collecting any of the best promptings (to raise or increase immunity t. The item), and there will be travka, raising or increasing a level of Saccharum.. And it is simple for the information, whether it is not enough of that.. At this age yet you will not explain, that it is necessary pobegat/to jump, if the child does not want.
Lydia Konstantinovna, whether is not present at you the information even on the grasses raising or increasing Saccharum? Thanks.
It has turned out a little longly. I apologize.

Anna
11.05.2004, 13:17
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna!
I do not wish to take away from you a lot of time, but you could not look and tell or see and tell;look and say;see and say the opinion on these references. To you I shall be very grateful.
1) http: // www. medic-21vek. ru/archive/4/metod_pos/1. html
2) http: // www. farosplus. ru/index. htm?/fp/fp_5_19/diabet. htm

Krivskaja L.K.
12.05.2004, 08:33
Hello, Anna! Thanks for the sent links. I with ljubopytsvom have seen or overlooked them. Well if you ask my opinion, please. I think, that though these methods have no all of wide application for patients with Diabetum of 1 type (at 2 tipe-as much as necessary), the given references are not deprived common sense. It is obvious, that you at least are worse will not make to the child, and possible or probable, and will help or assist. Really, many grasses possess antioxidatic effect and on early a stage of Diabetum when still there are living cells, they can slow down some their destruction (but not completely to suspend!) . Others vegetative v-VA and as the usual vegetables rich with a fat, slow down an absorption of a glucose in a blood, doing or making glikemichesky an index of a product lower. It is good and immunnomodulirujushchy effect rjadja preparations. In obshche, try or taste. At once I shall tell or say, that hardly usual doctors very much will support or maintain your initiative, t. To. In it very few people believes. But you poprobute. Only not zhlite global changes. If to you udastsja to lower an average level of a glycemia on 2 3 mmol

Krivskaja L.K.
13.05.2004, 08:43
I am sorry, the report cunningly not added... And so, if though will a little improve glikemi it is already good. Anyway, I wish your of good luck.

Krivskaja L.K.
14.05.2004, 05:44
Dear jasnovidjashchaja, work to create own conference and to work in her. Vse-taki it is necessary to feel a side.

Anna
14.05.2004, 17:42
Hello once again! Thanks for comments and support (though also small, but - kind), nakonets-that you have understood my idea. More on a subject of grasses I shall not disturb you. That I can not promise on further arising questions. See you in a network.:-)

Krivskaja L.K.
16.05.2004, 01:58
See you!