PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Thanks for the answer. I write more in detail - the daughter - a circle was born...

Svetlana
11.05.2004, 21:17
Hello! Thanks for the answer. I write more in detail - the daughter - a circle of a head of 35 sm, okuzhnost breasts of 34 sm was born; in 3 months measured it or her is a circle of a head of 40 sm, a circle of a head of 40 sm; in 6 months it or her measured also a circle of a head there were 42 sm, and a circle of a breast 44 see Now to her of 8, 5 months, any more did not measure. The weight of the child in norm or rate, corresponds or meets to indications of the table, which at the pediatrist. In 8 months she was 8060 kg and 68 see (was born in weight 3760 kg and body height of 53 sm). What these data alongside with available can tell or say? And all taki why it or she could not be fed right after birthes, she could not open a mouth and she all time slept.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
15.05.2004, 19:53
Svetlana, do not take offence, but the answer will not be. Get or start a case history that I had not to search for your previous reports on all conference, or write personally. To remember details of all reports I is not capable. To compare parameters of development of the child to conditional norm or rate it is possible on many sites of type mama. ru.