PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! 3 years ago, after long excruciatings about a delay...

Marina
15.05.2004, 16:44
Hello, the doctor!
3 years ago, after long excruciatings about a growth inhibition, to my son
Have diagnosed: a hypothyrosis, and we handed over only TTG = 8, 5/L,
Have appointed or nominated L-a thyroxine 50, now to the son of 7 years (in November will be 8) accepts
L-A thyroxine 100 last TTG 0, 1/l, body height of 123 sm, weight of 21 kg.
Whether prompt, please, a correct dosage it can is necessary to hand over
Still any analyses. The son much more below the contempoparies. Small town at us
Small, enough the qualified experts are not present (where only
Did not address having noticed, that the son does not grow in 2 years, but doctors in any way
Did not react).
Yours faithfully, Marina
marisha@vipmail. ru

Krivskaja L.K.
15.05.2004, 19:44
Hello, Marina! The dose of a preparation really should be supervised on TTG. You, unfortunately, have not specified specifications for TTG which are given by your laboratory, but usually bottom border normy-0.1 (or about that). And if so, indemnification good. In parallel I wish to ask a question: whether for a long time you have increased a dose up to 100 mkg? If is not present, it is quite good to reconsider TTG in couple of weeks and if TTG will continue to decrease (below the bottom border of norm or rate) a dose velikovata. But it I speak preliminary, not knowing your details.
As to body height, he sootvetsvuet to 7, 2 years. It is quite good, will agree. And that the boy MUCH MORE below sverstnikov-it probably contempoparies tall. So while the bases for trouble are not present. The only thing, I can advise to make a roentgen of brushes for definition of osteal age (if did or made write when also to that there corresponded or met osteal age).