PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daughters of 13 years. Disturb frequent headaches, razdrozhitelnost, insomnia...

Tatyana
15.05.2004, 08:31
Daughters of 13 years. Disturb frequent headaches, razdrozhitelnost, insomnia, pressure 90/60, fast fatigability. The neurologist (paid) has seen reception " a mobile backbone ", has recommended to make dopplerografiju vessels of a brain. The conclusion: dopplerogramma vessels it is not changed. Dystonic disturbances of an arterial tonus are defined or determined: the high-speed blood flow in intracranial vascular pools, with considerable increase on PA is marked or celebrated. Appreciable venous dysfunction, venous dysfunction kranio - vertebralnogo a department.
(Systolic rate of a venous blood flow in a direct sine is considerably raised or increased up to 90 sm/sec, in a projection PA lotsirujutsja veins with high systolic rate). Fine I understand, that for money it is possible to treat as much as necessary and various agents. I describe so in detail to understand how much or as far as it seriously, in what direction should pass or take place treatment.
In advance Many thanks.

Suponeva ON, koneferentsija "neurologist" the neur
15.05.2004, 16:12
Tatyana, try to find the reason of headaches and irritability at the daughter. Does not get enough sleep, greater or big loads at school, has not a rest, in family it is wrong...? I suggest it to make because not changes which you have specified, anything specific under myself do not carry. Well, can be eat any difficulty of venous outflow, but I do not think, what is it the reason of a status of your daughter. Though easy or light;mild weakening or relaxing massage shejno-to her will not prevent a collar zone. Nobody will prevent.