PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I address to you with such problem. My son, right after erypsipelases...

Tatyana
15.05.2004, 11:18
Hello! I address to you with such problem. My son, right after birthes 3150., is a little nedonoshen (was rodovozbuzhdenie, in my opinion absolutely unreasonable), was ill with an icterus. Nobody gave distinct explanations, a pier we doctors, this our business. When billirubin has reached or achieved 400 (do not know how it is correct about it or this to tell or say, remember digit precisely), us have translated or transferred in regional children's hospital where intensive treatment has been appointed or nominated. Five day the kid laid with a dropper and under the bright lamps, inside activated coal and more any medicine. Have in passing found out, that on a head "seams" back and lateral are opened or open, there is no left testicle (has lowered or omitted in 2,5.) Doctors very strongly me have frightened pissimisticheskimi of forecasts, in occasion of a possible or probable mental retardation in the future, alienations and in general any terrible problems with health.
I did not begin to stuff with its or his medicines and to hammer in the head problems. He ate thoracal milk up to 4 months (in first two mes.v weight added on 1 kg., then 650. And 600.), after that small prikormy (I know, that it is necessary to feed only with milk up to 6- month, but the child has ceased to gorge on). Now the wonderful boy (2 years), even a little bit advancing the contempoparies, knows all letters, very interestingly and speaks much.
My question: its or his problems with health right after birthes on dolnejshem a state of health how much badly can affect or have an effect? There could be it with it or him if he was full-term?

Rachkov V.E.
15.05.2004, 13:27
Very theoretical, it is better to set this question to its or his pediatrist observing the child or the neuropathologist. And the prematurity can certainly cause many problems as the child is born with unripe organs and systems. But prchiny your problems can be and others.