PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter 1, 5 years. She very much often is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases and in...

natalja
12.05.2004, 22:51
My daughter 1, 5 years. She very much often is ill or sick with catarrhal diseases and always it is accompanied by strong tussis. Some times to us diagnosed abstruktivnyj a bronchitis. At it or her practically always is present sip even if no other signs of illness or disease are present. Prompt please as to us to recover, and than it is possible to remove or take off a spastic stricture of bronchuses. We tried or tasted "Klenbuterol", "Eufilin" but it becomes better to her not, she coughs practically continuously.

The anonym
13.05.2004, 21:47
YOU simply remove or take out signs, do not see the reason,
Hand over the analysis of a sputum in decent honey establishment,
In bronchuses any dirty tricks probably sit,

Bagautdinova I.V.
15.05.2004, 13:10
If disease is accompanied by a bronchospasm (a dyspnea or short wind with the complicated exhalation, dry rhonchuses in lungs) then treatment by an Euphyllinum is justified. At constant zatrudnnom respiration consult at an ENT of the doctor, vozmzhno there is anomaly LOR-of organs that leads to the constant complicated respiration, disturbance of air exchange and connection of an infection. At absence LOR-of a pathology and presence at rodsvennikov allergic diseases, address to the allergist (for exception of a formed bronchial asthma.