PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The Child the girl 4 years has received a combustion boiled water. I already set in...

Mark (repetition of a question), help or assist
13.05.2004, 14:22
Hello! The Child the girl 4 years has received a combustion boiled water. I already asked a question, to me have responded, thanks, but I was mistaken in the description of a degree of a combustion. Arms or hand and legs or pinches are amazed or struck. In its or his hospital have greased what that with orange ointment and have redressed, already there were two dressings. Today the fifth day. A combustion votoroj And and the second degrees - 10 % (so have told or said in hospital). Whether we asked the doctor the tissue after a combustion or vostanovitsja an integument and its or his plastic will cicatrize or scar. The direct answer have not received. But there is more than probability that all taki there will be extensive cicatrixes - according to the doctor. Help or assist with the information, I heard, that there are special techniques, ointments, and even specially picked up delivery which from first days can considerably improve character and restoration of an integument and to avoid a cicatrization of tissues. pozhaljsta inform as soon as possible. Thanks.

Khaikin And.
14.05.2004, 15:14
Wish to arrive to Israel on treatment?

The doctor
15.05.2004, 10:37
Cicatrixes usually remain after combustions 3 and 4 degrees. I repeat, after not infected combustions 2 cicatrixes are not formed.