PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt what is it can be: first two weeks the child went...

JUlja
01.05.2004, 14:05
Good afternoon! Prompt what is it can be: first two weeks the child went - big independently, and has then ceased. Handed over all analyses - the doctor has told or said, that the strong dysbacteriosis is not present. postovetovala in 1 month to give a vegetable marrow (juice) or cabbage juice tk it is a constipation. Have tried to give such prikorm in 2. (the child on thoracal feeding), but except for a pain in a tummy nothing has given it. In 2, 5 m. the child himself pososal an apple (to give something it is complex or difficult - from the spoon spits out even water, let alone a dummy or papilla) then there was a strong diarrhoea, but again with gazootvodnoj a tubule. Analyses on a dysbacteriosis: total of an intestinal rod - 300 billion gr; kish. A rod with weakly expressed enzymatic properties - 33 %; hemolyzing - 25 %; bifidobakterii - 10 7; laktobakterii - 10 5, all rest within the limits of norm or rate.

Not-doctor
02.05.2004, 03:54
Poor, you, poor: - (... It above you the local doctor puts such experiments on survival rate?
How much to you? I correctly understand, no more than 3 h months? In a course, that the child on thoracal feeding "has the right" not kakat 8 (according to German doctors), and even till 12 days (in opinion of Americans). The first period " ne-kakanija " usually is necessary for 1, 5 2 months, at this time there is a hormonal reorganization of a small organism (as a parameter, there can be rashes small pryshchichkov) as a result of which maternal milk is acquired completely and consequently a chair there can be some days. Thus it should be kept three rules: a soft stomach or belly, GAZ cars depart and the child does not show trouble.
Please, do not confuse a constipation to a rare or an infrequent chair. The constipation at the child on GV is when a chair not a liquid consistence, and "katyshkami" or "kolbaskami" as at the adult person. And in this case give not the first prikorm (from which, by the way, more often and there are constipations), and put to a breast more often and in case of emergency do or make klizmochku by warm water of the smallest syringe with the cut off end or put the suppository split on some parts with Glycerinum.
One more very important thing. Maternal milk is absolutely self-sufficient, t. e. Till time of introduction of the first prikorma, and it for today makes 7 7, 5 months, there is no NECESSITY to give or allow the child vodichku, and furthermore any different juices and mashed potatoes. Since that the child simply is not ready to prikormu (it too series corrected), and finishing or stopping, that you the arms or hand translate the child in series allergikov and diateznikov.
You excuse me, but I am simple in a shock from nonprofessionalism of your doctor: - (. I do not know, what age at it or her and education, but, - visible, she either has strongly forgotten, or has shirked lectures on leaving or care and feeding of the thoracal child. Please, CAREFULLY filter everything, that she speaks you. If she does not own such elementary information when problems still as a matter of fact are not present, THAT she can advise, when it will be already necessary to be treated, terribly to present. If you the additional information on thoracal feeding and questions of correct introduction prikorma interests, write to me: columnist@bk. ru (to clean or remove blanks) - with pleasure I shall share references. Health to you!

JUlja
05.05.2004, 23:35
Thanks for your answer. The most sad, that ours the doctor under the insurance for considerable money, tk we live in the country also to us it is necessary that to us someone came. About its or her professionalism all of us have understood for a long time and, naturally, those medicines with which she sypet in conversation we do not give all to the child. About theories of the American and German doctors we heard and waited about three days, but then the tummy and itself all the same in any way starts to excruciate the child. Very much it would be desirable, that it was already normalized - to the child was just executed three months, and shifts any - only with klizmochkoj.

Not-doctor
08.05.2004, 07:54
JUlja so vsyo-taki after 3 h days there are firm slices?...................................... I to you shall dump or reset some clauses or articles on e-mail
Tonight or tomorrow in the morning.

JUlja
12.05.2004, 01:21
The chair on a consistence absolutely normal kashitseobraznyj, in three days the child starts to worry strongly iz-for a stomach or belly and to have to put gazootvodku, and the independent chair at the child is not present.

Not-doctor
15.05.2004, 06:30
JUlja, it is unequivocal not a constipation. In my opinion, the basic problem that the child "has forgot" kakat itself iz-for excessive stimulations. Your problem or task now - to restore the "forgotten" knowledge. Try or taste to gazootvodnoj trubochke/wadded palochke/klizmochke to resort In the EMERGENCY. Before do or make massage on a tummy - circular movements around of a belly-button with small pressing the left party or side, gymnastics (legs or pinches from a stomach or belly - to a stomach or belly). On half an hour 3 4 times within day... Naturally, will work not at once, do not panic!
Some doctors recommend Djufalak, only NECESSARILY consult internally at the good expert, the doctor should paint this agent of long application and the scheme or plan.
There is still such thing as the atony of a sphincter - more often she passes or takes place in itself to months to 8 10..