PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to my daughter almost 7 months. The rhinitis (vs was equal in 6 months...

Tatyana
13.05.2004, 14:30
Hello, to my daughter almost 7 months. The rhinitis (all has passed or has taken place in two weeks, dripped thoracal milk) was equal in 6 months. And here later 2 weeks again a rhinitis. I read, that children, eating thoracal milk, do not fall ill or are not ill with catarrhal infections. Why so has occured or happened, than to treat, that again in 2 weeks to not be ill? Thanks.

Alain
15.05.2004, 01:05
Wash out nosik broth of a camomile, Calendulae some times in day vatkoj. Drip the divorced juice of a beet (podogretyj). Slime from a nose suck away or pump out a small clyster. That not bolet-grease a nose with garlick butter or oil (to not drip!). Prepare for it or him so: crush a little zubochkov garlic and a few or a little;little bit onion and fill in with good vegetable oil. Grease a nose inside. Butter or oil to store or keep at a room temperature, at first attributes of decay to prepare fresh. The prescription in due time is received from the doctor! All kind!