PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. A problem with a daughter. To her it is fast 1 year, never hurted. posledn...

Julia Eliasson
12.05.2004, 20:33
Hello. A problem with a daughter. To her it is fast 1 year, never hurted. Last days began to cry, when we change to her a diaper or we wash away, fingers pisju. I have glanced yesterday there vovnutr, and there the vagina was stuck, and as small sexual labiums were pasted to external. I have tried to wipe cautiously a wet oil rod, but the daughter began to cry from a pain. Earlier I never THERE was not picked, only washed off white scurf in skladochkah once a month water and butter or oil. Always the vagina was opened or open. To the doctor we shall get only on Monday. Me disturbs, that to a daughter it is sick (when we remove or we take out a pampers) and usual allocation from a vagina do not find an output or exit, as though so the infection has not begun. In general, it would be desirable to receive consultation pediatora or the children's gynecologist. Thanks!

Krivskaja L.K.
13.05.2004, 12:50
Ifektsija at the girl has already begun. At least, there is an inflammation of the bottom urinary ways. Vo-the first, any pampers (only self-made diapers)!. Vo-the second, do or make trays or basins with potassium permanganate (not so concentrated) and with a camomile.

Yana
14.05.2004, 22:41
It is very bad, what you "THERE" were not picked as to wash away the child, and especially the girl it is necessary not once a month (?!!), and every evening with a liquid solution of soap then no infections are terrible. Same it is necessary - once a month! A nightmare!