PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Muraveva. M. To my son of 11 years. During 3 h months after...

Skvortsova I.N.
13.05.2004, 17:06
Dear Muraveva. M.
To my son of 11 years. During 3 h months after small cold the subfebrile temperature (t = 37, 2), once a week t = 37, 5 keeps - 37, 7, the head at this time hurts, the giddiness, a cold fit is sometimes observed. Have received consultations of doctors: an ENT (in a nasopharynx a staphilococcus - the carrier or bearer), infektsionista (bronhitnye chlamydias, a helminthic invasion - negative), the gastroenterologist (the liver supports edges or territories of ribs on 1, 9 sm), the endocrinologist. The child is constantly observed at the neuropathologist in occasion of depression of a threshold of convulsive readiness of a brain. Recently appreciable improvement on EGG is observed, the hypertensia moderated or moderate, is not present focal changes. Analyses of a blood and urine in norm or rate. The biochemical analysis of a blood has shown the raised or increased maintenance or contents of albuminous fractions. Measurements of temperature on time and under different arms or hand have been spent, the difference of temperatures sometimes reaches or achieves one degree. Aspirinovaja assay: The temperature falls with 37, 7 up to 37, 0, and then increases up to 37, 2. The reason of temperature is not established or installed. That you can advise.
Yours faithfully Skvortsova I.N.

Muraveva E.M.
14.05.2004, 18:35
At children with the raised or increased threshold of convulsive readiness very much the subfebrile temperature that is connected with absence of inhibition in the center of a thermoregulation often keeps. Such the neuropathologist should observe children constantly and at the diseases, accompanied in the raised or increased temperature, the strict control and a summer residence of antipyretics is obligatory to not admit or allow rise of temperature above 38, 0.