PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond somebody, please. What is the medical pole (or the insurance...

Tolstova I.P.
11.05.2004, 19:59
Respond somebody, please. What is the medical pole (or the insurance?) and with what it or him "eat" i.e. where it or he can be got. We have arrived from is far and now we can not go to a kindergarten because of this paper. And we so would like.
We thank for answers.

Lena
13.05.2004, 06:37
Address in the out-patient department in registry or to the divisional. She is attached to the insurance medical company. There, in a place of a registration of the child, at presence -VA about a birth and passports of the parent to which the child is registered will give out the policy or its or his time or temporary zamenenie

Lena
14.05.2004, 15:21
Lenochka, we are registered in Belgorod, and here we live on registration. How much or As far as I have understood on the Belgorod registration to me will not give out the policy. It turns out even if we do not address to doctors the policy is obligatory for presentation in a kindergarten. Inoculations at all of us. And sledujushchii only to school. If it is necessary to buy the policy, please, where and for how much?